Ideal candidate will have:
– 5 years working knowledge of real estate and commercial transactions.
– Meticulous attention to detail and strong sense of pride in personal work product.
– Proven success as a positive team player as well as an independent worker.
– Proven track record of dependability, dedication, confidential handling of all matters and outstanding work product.
– Excellent computer skills including: Proficiency in Conveyancer, Teraview, Microsoft Office and PCLAW softwares.
– Outstanding oral and written communications skills.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
This full time position offers a competitive salary plus benefits.
Send us your cover letter and resume, in confidence, to: KBenoit@rsrlaw.ca
Deadline for applications: Monday, July 10, 2017